Tuesday, March 9, 2010

What's the point?


The reason for this blog is to offer professional advice to anyone who may benefit from it. I am currently earning my Master's degree in professional counseling and am faced with challenging issues through a variety of people whom I see for counseling. I truly believe that I am here to help others and I find a great deal of satisfaction doing so. This blog will offer me the opportunity to extend my knowledge and experience working with others with problems ranging from the everyday mundane to the out of this world complicated. I do not promise to have the right answers to everything nor do I commit to never offending anyone, though I will do my best not to. I view this blog as a win-win situation because I can offer my education and empathy to all of you to hopefully help you in finding resolutions to your problems and for me I can benefit from extending my work with people and the joy it gives me to offer my help.

So, without further adieu...please ask away.

1 comment: